So… you have decided to start your own business, but that is as far as you have come. Now, you need to plan.
We want to take those crucial steps with you. We take your idea and make it a feasible business concept, by giving you all the necessary means to accomplish your objective.
A business plan is like a resume that you would send to a prospective employer. This is a portfolio that you can submit to a possible investor that will provide them with the necessary information they need to make an informed decision.
Your business plan will include the following:
- Business concept
- Staff and information
- Start-up capital and working capital and the implementation of the funds
- Financial information includes (but is not limited to):
- Day-One Balance Sheet – the financial position of your proposed business, once it has commenced
- Forecasted Income Statement – If you’ve reached your goals, what can you expect in terms of income and expenses over the next 12 month as well as your expected profits
- Cash Flow Projection – your projected cash inflow and outflow over the next 12 months.
- Each company has a unique business plan tailor-made for their needs.
Accounting, Taxation, Financial Management, Payroll, Consulting and Secretarial Services.